Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Monday!

Today I start my new part time job! Fun! Something to fill in the time between my other two jobs. LOL! I have a few more cards on the cutting block but haven't taken pictures of them yet.  My aunt and uncle from South Dakota have been in town so have been spending time with them over the 3 day holiday.  Learned how to make my own glimmer mist last week.. that stuff rocks. Now I just need one of every color. HA! I added stickles to my scrapbook supply too, this will be fun! I am thinking I will need to get a cuttlebug as well to match my cricut.  Only because they have embossing folders that match the cricut cartridges.. O....M.....G! My absolute favorite cut/embossing is the disney princess vine heart.  I absolutely squeal when I cut out a new color.  It's soooo cute! Well I better go make head or tails over what to wear, get hair dry, feed husband breakfast, kennel sadie and send us both out the door.  Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a new job. HOpe you have fun with it!! Take care!! Cant wait to see more of your cards!!

    ReplyDelete